Seeking an individual for kitchen support staff
The Cook's Helper will be responsible for assisting in the preparation, serving and clean up of meals at the facility. He/she will assist in keeping the kitchen cleaned and sanitized at all times.
Work Location: Bartlesville, OK
Schedule: Full Time
Salary: Highly competitive, commensurate with education and experience
The Cook's Helper will be responsible for assisting in the preparation, serving, and clean-up of meals at the facility. He/she will keep the kitchen clean and sanitized at all times. He/she will maintain records and implement the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) according to the State Department of Education and WCCCF/DCD policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain paperwork and records for compliance with CACFP, using software when applicable.
2. Interpret and implement USDA regulations, state policies, and DCD policies pertaining to the CACFP.
3. Prepare rotating menus based on nutritional guidelines established by the USDA.
4. Ensure health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
5. Prepare meals and snacks using the minimum meal pattern requirements by the CACFP.
6. Document food quantities used during food preparation on food production records.
7. Pickup needed quantity of groceries at store, such as Food Pyramid, Homeland, and Reasors.
8. Clean and sanitize the kitchen and all appliances.
9. Sweep and mop floors in kitchen and food prep area.
10. Prepare grocery list and purchase food and kitchen supplies needed for the facility.
11. Attend WCCCF/DCD and state sponsored workshops.
12. Turn in monthly reports for reimbursement of expenses from the CACFP.
13. Maintain client, employee, and agency confidentiality.
14. Others duties as designated by the Site Director.
1. High School Diploma/GED or enrolled in GED program with completion/test date provided to Site Director.
2. Minimum of 20 hours training required annually.
3. Meet and maintain all state licensing requirements, accreditation criteria, and DCD policies.
4. Have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
5. Have no felony convictions or misdemeanor convictions for offenses relating to children, and satisfactorily complete the required background check and drug and alcohol testing.